wtorek, 2 marca 2010

Quito couch surfing

Jade dzis do Quito i po raz pierwszy sie zatrzymam na couch surfing, na pewno bedzie ok. Koles fotograf i sprawdzony ale tak na wszelki to mail i jego dane, nie sadze ze potrzebna ale co tam, to ruszam, heja!
Hello Sylwia
Fabian Borrero

My cell phone is 098-143-098 but if you call from
outside Ecuador you dial 593-98-143098

My home phone is 2546-165

Adress:
Calle Los Chirinchos N 72 A y Francisco Compte
3 blocks behind the Guapulo Church. Behind the church
the street Francisco Compte turns into a coble stone
street, follow it and you will see a small green
securuty booth- and gate and the street Los Chirichos
starts there going down hill with a dead end.

My house is the 2nd one on the right RED color.

Personal email which I get in my cell phone and cant
respond sooner is fborrero@macrovisionmedia.com, its
better if you copy your emails to that address as well.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz